- me: so there is like a senshi for every planet...
- him: and every moon? like are there senshi for like other satellites or...
- me: no! just the mo- well okay, yes technically if you get further into the mythology of Naoko's world but for all our purposes in Sailor Moon 101 no, just the planets and Earth's Moon okay and oh wait okay, all the planets, plus Pluto, and no Sailor Earth
- him: Not Earth?! Why-
- me: JUST SHUT UP THAT'S WHY okay, so first you have Sailor Mercury - she's like-
- him: burning hot because Mercury's a million degrees?
- me: no, her attacks are water-based because Naoko used astrology as a guide and she's a quiet genius
- him: what if she was loud and a genius?
- me: then she'd be a different character? I don't know just-- okay, so-
- him: why are they superheros?
- me: what?
- him: like why? are they like FROM these planets?
- me: no, no they are regular Earth schoolgirls except, yes, okay there is are reason but I'm *getting to that* let me at least introdu-
- him: so is it passed down to them like from other super heros?
- me: NO, it's not passed down, it's not bitten by a radioactive anything, it's not Batman-y oh-I'mma-dress-like-a-bat-cuz-my-parents-are-dead it's just there is a REASON but it's not really what-- okay. PLANETS.
- him: so Mercury was first?
- me: NO, Sailor Moon was first but like, okay you said you didn't need chronological order! I was doing distance from the sun!!
- him: YOU SAID THEY WERE ALL FROM EARTH!
- me: oh god.
- him: okay. So Sailor Moon...?
- me: so there is a schoolgirl named Tsukino Usagi, and she finds this cat okay? And rescues it from some bullies and it turns out it's a talking cat and tells her she's Sailor Moon, and she fights a monster and after a few episodes of her fighting monsters she finds another Tokyo schoolgirl named Ami Mizuno and they fight together-- and then --
- him: Mars.
- me: what?
- him: you didn't get to Mars.
- me: Or Venus, either, actually --
- him: How come there is no Earth?
- me: okay so-
- him: is there some sort of future like do they pass it down to someone, are they fighting toward some thing for when they retire-
- me: YES, yes, yes but that's like episode 80-something and I'm on like episode 1 and you are talking Crystal Tokyo stuff
- him: CRYSTAL Tokyo?
- me: YES
- him: that doesn't sound very seismically secure
- me: we're done
See, I have such a hard time with this question. It depends on what kind of animal you are talking about! LOL
Favorite pet sort of animal is a cat. I adore cats. I like dogs, but I’ve ALWAYS been a major cat person.
Favorite wild animal not of the pet variety - Penguins and Monkeys. Why? I have no idea. I just really like the cute monkeys and the adorable penguins. Someday, remind me to tell you about Edgar!
Favorite fantasy animal that doesn’t really exist - a Phoenix. I blame Harry Potter for this one. What a beautiful animal Faux was! I would love to have a pet phoenix!
Ew! Are you kidding?! I honestly don’t think that there is ANYTHING that you could give me that would convince me to eat a cockroach. They are disgusting and ew! No way!
This did make me smile! Thank you! It’s amazing how helping someone find their smile can truly help make their day better. One little smile can completely transform someone else’s day, which can in turn, help another person.
Depends on my mood… Sometimes I REALLY want salty foods, sometimes, I really want sweet things. Sometimes, I want them BOTH together at the same time! LOL What are your favorite salty and sweet snacks?